Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend Update

Go to Lunds and look for a cereal display along the back wall. You will find an incredible deal. Two boxes of Kashi Go Lean cereal with a coupon for a free half-gallon of Silk for only $4.50.

I'm eating a Jack's frozen pizza right now. Too class it up a little bit, I added some Trader Joe's broccoli florets. I decided that twisty-ties and rubber bands are SUPER convenient.

I remembered: Tonic
I forgot: Cucumber and Lime

I hope the guy at the liquor store was happy that I asked for two bottles of wine... One as a "Thank You" and one as a "Sorry" and both for the same person.

My roommates are gone for the night. Too bad I have pizza breath, haven't showered, and have to work in the morning, because I could probably totally find a girl to kiss.

My clothes have been in the dryer for like 3 days. That's been annoying. They're all reddish clothes though: hand towel, Gucci sweatshirt, Gap thermal, pillowcases, underwear, etc. They're all things I can do without for a few days.

No comments: