Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Dream About Crime And Midgets

It was late in the afternoon and I was just getting home. My home wasn't my home, but actually a friend's house in Montana. Walking by the garage, I looked in and saw what appeared to be an old man, passed out just inside the door. I ran inside to ask my mom why there was an old man passed out in the garage. She didn't know, and when I returned to the garage, the old man was picking himself off the ground and seemed at least 20 years younger that I'd previously thought. Also, I thought I could hear him talking to someone and noticed some other movement in the garage. As he finally stood up, I realized that he was a midget and that there was at least one other midget with him inside the garage. Our eyes met, and I could tell her was not at good person. ***I would normally call them little people, since that is what they prefer to be called, but these little people looked particularly evil, so I'm not going be that nice to them.*** I ran back inside and called the police, because it was obvious that the midgets were thieves, and I didn't know if they had guns or anything. I didn't know the address of the house because we never got mail there. It was very stressful trying to figure out the address to give to the cops and involved a lot of me yelling at my mom and the couple other people who were around. Finally we figured out the address, locked the doors and ran out the back of the house, intending to distance ourselves from the scene. As we were leaving, I noticed three large black dogs tied up on the side of the house and knew that the dogs were the midget-robbers vehicles. I was going to set up a road block, but realized that not only would the dogs be able to run around most roadblocks, but that it prevent the cops from getting to the house. Good thinking. We headed into town, and I found a suit of armor along the way. I didn't know what to do with it, but I picked it up anyway. Little did I know how useful it would come to be.

(To Be Continued)

Continuation:

Once we got to town, we checked into a hotel and then told some people what happened, but none of the townsfolk knew us or seemed to care. We ended up at a bar, and later that night several boys aged 12 or 13 walked in. They were showing off their "bling" and talking about all the money they had. Suddenly, I realized that these boys had robbed my house. It wasn't midgets, it was these boys. I confronted them and took them to the police station. I knew that the police weren't going to be of much help, but I figured it was the right thing to do.

Later that night there was disturbance in the hallway of the hotel. I saw a blonde woman, dressed in the armor I had found, wielding a sword. The woman and my companions were all somewhat transparent and glowing like golden ghosts. I soon saw what was causing the disturbance. Just as the old man had turned into a midget, the three young boys had turned into miniature versions of themselves and were riding smaller chihuahua-like dogs down the hall. The woman in armor was swinging at them with a sword. And then I woke up.

No comments: