Friday, March 23, 2012

Late is early.

I kind of feel like I'm at my wit's end right now. My acupuncturist told me I need to get on a better sleep schedule if I want to start feeling better. I usually hit the hay between 1am and 2am, sometimes between 2am and 3am, and rarely after that. Once a week or so I go to sleep between 12am and 1am. My new goal time to be asleep is 12am. It's going to take awhile to get in the habit though. A lot of things need to change for that to happen.

I really want to quit my job. I have some money saved up and could totally get by for awhile. Maybe if I keep being unable to sleep I can get disability or something. I just wish I had a little unemployment $ to prolong my coasting. I'm an excellent miser and have cheap rent and no school loans.

Here is a partial list of drastic things I feel like doing:
Selling 90% of my records
Shaving my head
Wrecking my fantasy basketball team
Quitting my job
Selling all my music gear
Going on a cleanse
Taking a trip
Yelling at my parents
Going to school full time

Huh.

No comments: