Monday, February 2, 2009

Somusings.

Rice is nice! It smells so good. I made a yellow curry dish today. "Rythai"
I got some Blue Diamond chocolate almond milk today. Who wants to drink it with me? Vodka/Kahlua are optional.
MacGyver is so amazing. It is the movie theater nachos of television.
I got a DTV box today and it came with a remote control that I can lose.
I got a bag of chips today and when I got home, they were already open. They weren't stale, so I don't think they'd been sitting open, but I don't know how they got opened.

Overheard in Minneapolis (St. Louis Park, technically)
Cashier: "What's that?" (Pointing to Bagger's eye)
Bagger: "Oh, I got a rash. It flares up every few months."
Cashier: "Oh, have you tried not eating gluten."
Bagger: "No, that would be really hard to not eat gluten anymore."
Cashier: "Well, it's either that or that (pointing to Bagger's eye)"
Everyone: Awkward silence.


Everyone remind me to go to a carwash on Thursday or Friday.
P.S. I did an interview for the Onion today. I hope it gets in the print version and not just online... but cool anyway!

3 comments:

Randy Crouton said...

oh this chocolate almond is unsweetened. i don't get it.

Randy Crouton said...

but it's good with kahlua!!

Anonymous said...

Not recommended by itself? I bet vodka would be good with it...maybe? I will call it Yahoo.