Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Love Scientist Discovers New Subspecies

I'm not technically a scientist in the field of love, but I definitely do experiments, collect data, and make hypothesis about romance related issues. Everyone knows that there are different labels given to women (and men?) depending on what state they are in regards to their love lives. You may be familiar with cougars, silver foxes, golddiggers, and trophy wives. Well, this summer, I've discovered a new subspecies. I've encountered (twice!) beautiful women who are neglected in some way by their boyfriends who try to fill the empty holes in their hearts with Randy Crouton. They don't want to fool around and make that fairly clear, but they like the level intimacy that a warm, cuddly body on their couch can bring. I'm not sure what to call this species. They are fairly harmless, unless the boyfriend catches you with them, although blue balls are a regular occurrence.

I'm accepting suggestions for naming this creature in the comments section.

No comments: